WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
HARVEST WORKER – JULY-OCTOBER 2018
The Role – excellent opportunity to gain experience on large arable operation
- Grain store preparation and cleaning
- Corn carting
- Assisting with other arable operations as required
Excellent remuneration for quality candidate
The Candidate – this role would ideally suit a university student.
Prerequisites for the role:
- Competent tractor driver on 200hp plus – although training will be given to the right candidate
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Clean, full UK driving licence
If you have the required skill-set, please apply in writing with full CV to:
David Knott, Cantelupe Farm, Haslingfield, Cambridge, CB23 1LY and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.